Thank you for your interest in registering with Central Wisconsin Auto Auction.
If you do not have this program you can download a free version by clicking here.
These files may also be obtained at a CWAA auction.
Before a registration form is filled out, the following information must be provided in order to process your application. (Any omission of required information will delay registration.)
• Copy of current Dealer License.
• Copy of Salesman License for owner and all authorized representatives (applicable states).
• Signature on all parts of application requiring customers signature.
• Copy of Business Check (Only company checks with current address are acceptable).
• Copy of driver license for owner and all authorized representatives.
Upon receipt of the above information and registration form, we will process your application as quickly as possible.You will be notified by phone when registration is complete.
We appreciate the opportunity to do business with your Dealership and look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 715-359-8495.
Note: All titles on vehicles purchased at CWAA by a first time customer will be held until the business check clears.