Title Attached Sales (TA)
Title must be supplied to Auction within 3 weeks or buyer has option to return vehicle. Cars not announced TA must be turned down on sale day. Buyer is cautioned not to sell or spend any money on vehicles until title is received. This auction will not reimburse any expenses to buyer or seller on returned vehicles.
- Odometer (under 100K miles, 10 yrs. or newer)
- Motor (except valves, lifters)
- Frame damage and Rusted frames (excluding core support and K members) Units selling for $6,000 before the buy fee or more – 7 days to arbitrate
- Cracked blocks
- Pollution equipment must be present and arbitrated on sale day
- 4×4 in-operating, transfer case only, no switches or OBC
- All mechanical arbitration must be initiated on sale day
- On-line buyers have until Tuesday at 4:00 pm, the day after the sale, to arbitrate
NOT GUARANTEED BY AUCTION
- As-Is Sales
- Vehicles announced, “miles unknown”
- Vehciles selling with “branded or rebuilt titles”
- Boats, trailers, cycles, campers, snowmobiles, motor homes, kit cars
- Brakes, ABS system and front suspension
- Condition of air bags and air bag lights
- Back lash, u-joints
- Clutches/Racks/CV Joints/ Air Conditioning
- All Repo Sales/Voluntary Surrenders unless authorized by Central Wisconsin Auto Acution
- Any information from Carfax(only Autocheck)
- Rusted Frames/strut towners/ K members (10 years old & Older)
- Rear Ends
MUST BE ANNOUNCED
- Not Actual
- Paint work on current models
- Replaced, broken, and/or altered Odometer
- Livery Vehicles
- Taxi and police vehicles
- Flood vehicles
- Branded or rebuilt titles 180-day limit
- Removed catalytic converters
- Removed air bags
UNITS SOLD WITH TEHSE ANNOUNCMENTS ARE SOLD AS-IS, NO ACUTION GUARANTEE!
MANAGEMENT’S DECISION IN ALL ARBITRATION MATTERS SHALL BE FINAL!
* ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PAID FOR THE DAY OF SALE
* ANY VEHICLE NOT PAID FOR ON SALE NIGHT MAY BE CHARGED A LATE FEE.
* A TITLE ATTACHED FEE WILL BE CHARGED ON UNITS THAT DO NOT HAVE A TITLE IN OUR OFFICE ON SALE DAY.